2007年5月26日星期六

A lesson drawed from a travelling

Today I want to write an article on travelling which I had experienced. For most people travelling is a good thing that they can not only enjoy themselves in it but also can keep them away from high pressure and so on. However,as long as I was concerned, the travelling I underwent last holiday did not give any pleasant to me at all,quite the opposite, it gave me something unforgettable.


I was a freshman of He nan university of finances and economics, a university far from my hometown, SiChuanprovince. So I had to travel a long distance to get to my university,you know this kind of travels are always monotonous, because the destination of the travel was university.Last vocation, I faced the difficulty of getting to university all by myself, what is more,the worst thing was that I had lost my student card before buying my ticket. At first took it not serious thinking that even if

I would not buy a half price ticket I can buy a full price ticket, but the consequence was not I expected. As soon as I arrived at Cheng Du railway station,I went to my ticket,but to my dismay,so many people were waiting there and hoped to get a precious ticket .But there is a favorable policy that if you were a student you can get a ticket easily by your student card ,but I lost it .With no choice ,I had to stand lone line to get my ticket .I queued several times,but each time I gave up in the half way. It was a hard thing for me to do,because I was frozen for the wind blew strongly time to time ;I was hungry for I had nothing to eat.The an other reason I gave up was that I had no patient for I had to stand many hours without any moving .And every time after I gave up I would regret because as soon as I left the queue ,the queue moved madly, as if the god ways playing a joke on me .I recalled clearly the longest time I stood was 5 hours, during that time the queue without any moving ,but no sooner than I left the queue all the people were moving ,so I had nothing to do but cry .Of course ,I got vein although I had been queuing all the night .Fortunately, I got a ticket next day with the help of a classmate of mine who is studying near Cheng Du railway station .I finally got to my university.

This is the unforgettable travelling I have experienced ,and from which I can draw a lesson .As the old saying goes:'' Where there is a will, there is a way.''once you set out to do something ,you must have sufficiently stong-will,if you give up in the half,you will achieve nothing ,there no doubt.From then n on ,I make up my mind to anything without giving up,and I will stick to it until success.

标签:

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页